Gigabyte Vision Drive 1TB External SSD Upgrade Kit, USB-C, Sequential Read/Write ~2000MB/s, Shock Resistant MIL-STD 516.6GP-VSD1TB KIT
Gigabyte Vision Drive 1TB External SSD Upgrade Kit, USB-C, Sequential Read/Write ~2000MB/s, Shock Resistant MIL-STD 516.6
Vision Drive, a USB-C external SSD compatible with the latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 interface, delivers exceptional sequential Read/Write performance up to 2000MB/s, 4X faster than USB 3.0 SSD. It shorten the waiting time, which remarkably improves work efficiency for IT Professionals and content creators who are dealing with huge files. The drive is also backward compatible with legacy USB ports. Enjoy the reliable and steady performance for heavy-duty applications on the go.
VISION DRIVE 1TB Upgrade Kit (GP-VSD1TB KIT)
Form Factor: External SSD
Total Capacity: 1TB
Sequential Read speed : up to 2000 MB/s*
Sequential Write speed : up to 2000 MB/s*
Interface: USB 3.2 GEN2X2(USB-C)
Warranty: Limited 5-years
GC-USB 3.2 GEN2X2
ASMedia ASM3242 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controllers
Fits in PCIe x4, x8, x16 slot
Reversible Type-C connector
Limited 5-years or 1600TBW
3â€ŽD TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 2,000 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 2,000 MB/s
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1â€Žâ€Ž.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Power Consumption (Idle)
0â€Žâ€ŽÂ°C to 70Â°C
-40Â°C to 85Â°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written' is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may var