TP-Link TL-SG3452 JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots, Integrated into Omada SDN, Centralised Management, Static RoutingTL-SG3452
TP-Link TL-SG3452 JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots
• Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimise Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Interface • 48× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
• 4× Gigabit SFP Slots
• 1× RJ45 Console Port
• 1× Micro-USB Console Port
Fan Quantity Fanless
Power Supply 100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 17.3×8.7×1.7 in (440×220×44 mm)
Mounting Rack Mountable
Max Power Consumption 32.8 W (220 V/ 50 Hz)
Max Heat Dissipation 111.91 BTU/h (220 V / 50 Hz)
Switching Capacity 104 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate 77.4 Mpps
MAC Address Table 16 K
Jumbo Frame 9 KB
Quality of Service • 8 priority queues
• 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
• Queue scheduling
- SP (Strict Priority)
- WRR (Weighted Round Robin)
• Bandwidth Control
- Port/Flow based Rating Limiting
• Smoother Performance
• Action for Flows
- Mirror (to supported interface)
- Redirect (to supported interface)
- Rate Limit
- QoS Remark