TP-Link VIGI NVR1008H 8 Channel Network Video Recorder, 24/7 Continuous Recording, Up To 10TB (HDD Not Included), 4 Ch Playback, Up To 5MP (1-Ch)VIGI NVR1008H
TP-Link VIGI NVR1008H VIGI 8 Channel Network Video Recorder, 24/7 Continuous Recording, up to 10TB storage, 4 Channel Simultaneous Playback, H.265+
TP-Link VIGI NVR1008H VIGI 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
• 24/7 Continuous Recording: Automatically stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
• 8-Channel Real-Time Live View: Sharp image definition up to 5MP and an 8 channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle.
• 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback†: Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
• Remote Monitoring: Dedicated VIGI app is developed for remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
• H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
• Onvif Ensure Compatibility**: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
• 1 HDD Interface (up to 10 TB)△: Stores up to 10 TB (720 days* of video) on a SATA hard drive, keeping your data storage secured locally.
• Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
• 80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth: High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR connects more cameras with high resolution. Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can connect up to eight 4MP cameras.
+Fewer or no channels may be available for playback if the total resolution is greater than 5MP.
‡HDD is not included.
△A hard disk drive (not included) must be installed for operation.
*Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera. Actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded, resolution,